[PC-BSD Translations] New Swedish translator

Curt Dox tigersharke at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 20:05:52 PST 2014

Warm welcome to you!

If you wish, as your free time allows, translation of the wiki (which is
the origin of the handbook) can be done as well. The method for translation
on the wiki is a bit different than with pootle.  If you have any
trouble(s) with the wiki, let me or other admin know and we will try to
help where possible.  Of course the same with pootle and translations
there, though posting to this mailing list may be the best way to get help
for it, since I only volunteer for the wiki and some tech help on irc.