[PC-BSD Translations] wiki changes

蒙易 efreeking at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 08:13:37 PDT 2014

I had ever translated the PC-BSD handbook v9.1 into Chinese with the
OpenOffice file long time ago.
Althought the v9.2 and v10 come out, I was still can not find out where to
get the openoffice file.
Now I find out the documentation translation can be done with the wiki, but
I don't know how to get start.
I had tried to translate the main page into Chinese, but when I was saving
the translate the third entry, it just appear a notice "saving"(保存中) and
nothing done.