[PC-BSD Translations] 9.2 Users Handbook

Curt Dox tigersharke at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 20:12:33 PDT 2013

Hello!

This may be the outcome of other configurations within the wiki but afaik
it is not something that is done at the machine level and apart from (or
outside of) the wiki software.  I believe that part of the difficulty is
due to some wiki configuration which means that new files cannot be created
by any user- the user may need to have an account for a period of time or
have made a number of edits on the wiki first.  This is my current
understanding, I am not local to the machine and do not have all
permissions to do all changes but I can do many that can help the wiki.

The workaround for now is to request "fake" translation of any wiki page so
that it can be created, then you should be able to properly translate it.
User Horia should be able to assist, as can any admin or bureaucrat or
other user who has been successful with creating new (non-talk) pages or
translating without the "fake" translation workaround.

I wish you all success by what ever method allows you to reach completion.
 The wiki will continue to be improved for the purpose of translation and
editing work on the site. This includes creation or adjustment of templates
and other configuration changes by those responsible, unfortunately not all
needed modifications have been finished before v9.2 is released.

Laters

Curt