[PC-BSD Translations] 9.2 Users Handbook

Dru Lavigne dru.lavigne at att.net
Mon Sep 30 07:41:16 PDT 2013

The 9.2 Users Handbook has been "frozen" in prep for publication with the 9.2 RELEASE.

For those of you on the German team who have been translating on the wiki, please let me know when your translation is complete so that a PDF can be generated.

For those of you on the French team who have been trying to translate on the wiki, we should discuss how to finish this translation. I realize that most of you have been unable to translate on the wiki and we have been unable to figure out the reason why. If this team prefers to have the source OpenOffice file to finish the translation, let me know.

For any other languages, please let me know if you are able to translate using the wiki (and if so, when your translation is complete) or if you prefer to have the source OpenOffice file to do the translation.

Cheers,

Dru Lavigne