[PC-BSD Translations] translate contents to spanish

Dru Lavigne dru.lavigne at att.net
Thu Sep 19 08:07:48 PDT 2013

>Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 3:00 PM

>Hi all people.
>I?m oskarman and i am from Spain. I want to help for translate contents to spanish. Can i help you?

Hello Óscar,

Thanks for your interest! What would you like to translate? Instructions for getting started with the localized menus and the Handbook are here: http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/Become_a_Translator. If you are instead interested in translating the website, let us know and we'll get you started.

Cheers,

Dru