[PC-BSD Translations] Translations Digest, Vol 54, Issue 7

Dru Lavigne dru.lavigne at att.net
Tue Jun 11 12:31:14 PDT 2013

> Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:21:38 -0400
> From: "Francis.D" <angetao at gmail.com>
> To: For those translating for PC-BSD <translations at lists.pcbsd.org>
> Subject: Re: [PC-BSD Translations] future Handbook
> translations
>
> Hello all,
> I tested the wiki for translation book. But the problem is
> that our
> translations
> are not registered. Although it is recorded.
>
> After connection: I click on statistic language page after I
> select first
> group messages * About * and I translate. After save all my
> translate, I return
> on statistical language page for select a second group for
> translate and then
> I see that the wiki has nothing recorded.
>
> Be corrected or that the indicated problem or user error.

Thank you for your report. Another user mentioned an issue as well via email.

Kris, can you doublecheck if it is a database or config setting? Things look correct from the wiki admin interface regarding permissions. I'm not sure if something changed as I had users test changes when the announcement went out and it seemed to work OK then.

Cheers,

Dru