[PC-BSD Translations] future Handbook translations

Francis.D angetao at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 07:21:38 PDT 2013

Hello all,
I tested the wiki for translation book. But the problem is that our
translations
are not registered. Although it is recorded.

After connection: I click on statistic language page after I select first
group messages * About * and I translate. After save all my translate, I return
on statistical language page for select a second group for translate and then
I see that the wiki has nothing recorded.

Be corrected or that the indicated problem or user error.

thank