[PC-BSD Translations] Chinese translation for Handbook (??)

Mig Ponce mig.p6165 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:49:50 PDT 2012

    This is the wiki
area<http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/PC-BSD_Users_Handbook#Become_a_Translator>for
the collaborative editing of the
* upcoming edition (version 9.1) * of the PC-BSD® Users Handbook. If you
are beta testing the upcoming 9.1 release or would like to assist in
documenting this release, use this wiki version of the PC-BSD® 9.1
Handbook. Otherwise, you instead want to use the version of the PC-BSD®
Users Handbook that matches your version of PC-BSD®.

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Dru Lavigne <dru.lavigne at att.net> wrote:

> > Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:52:59 +0800
> > From: ?? <efreeking at gmail.com>
> > To: translations at lists.pcbsd.org
> > Subject: [PC-BSD Translations] Chinese translation for
> > Handbook
> >
> > I want to do translate  PC-BSD Handbook into Chinese,
> > but I don't know how
> > to start, and is there somebody interesting in it?
>

> For Handbook translations, please indicate whether you would like to
> translate the current Handbook (version 9.0) or the upcoming Handbook
> (version 9.1) which should be frozen for translations shortly after RC2 is
> released. I can then send you the .odt file and instructions.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dru

Have no fear to perfection, you will never reach it.
DALI