[PC-BSD Translations] test PC-BSD 9.1 rc3

Francis.D angetao at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 10:14:20 PST 2012

Hi Friends PC-BSD

I note in the Canadian French translation language some term are not accurate
and this can cause a confusion. I made many modification on poodle in many
file. It should be updated on the next release.

*Also

*I tested the latest release 9.1RC3. Overall everything work correctly
in installation
process. Wifi work fine. The only problem I have is with a graphics
card. Impossible
to complete the configuration. The graphics card is an ATI radeon. The
only possibility
is vesa mode. I know, I know it's better to have nvidia. But this netbook isa
amd. I currently have version 9.0 intall on this netbook and I have no problem
with video card compatibility.

Best regard