[PC-BSD Translations] RC3 bugfix for iBus issue

Yamashiro, Jun yamajun at ofug.net
Sat Nov 17 07:15:08 PST 2012

Hello lists,

I installed RC3.  But, iBus cannot work well.  I attached patch for two files.
Please apply my patch.

1. current/overlays/desktop-overlay/usr/local/share/pcbsd/xstartup/enable-ibus.sh:
I found canonical way for set GConf value for iBus(and bugfix).

2. current/overlays/desktop-overlay/usr/share/skel/.xprofile:
In revision r19054, this change startup scripts run as background process.
But, this is wrong way for enable-ibus.sh.  This change make disable some
environment variables for input method(iBus).

regards,
Yamashiro, Jun			Email: yamajun at ofug.net
Okinawa FreeBSD Users Group