[PC-BSD Translations] Philippines language translation

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Tue May 15 18:15:19 PDT 2012

Thanks Tigersharke!
I hope I can find others to translate together in our dialect.
Because I see the handbook translated in Indonesian which is my neighboring
country's language.
I was very happy that the handbook was translated to indonesian. I hope the
indonesian translator will succeed translating PC-BSD and the website