[PC-BSD Translations] Philippines language translation

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Tue May 15 13:22:01 PDT 2012

Hello, Im Claive Alvin Acedilla
Is there a translation of PC-BSD for a language in Philippines?
I want to help translating PC-BSD in Cebuano.
It is a dialect not a language in central and southern Philippines but
spoken by 25 million people.
The dialect is not the same with the English language which is a rich
language but I try my best and get resources to translate.

If there is somebody also knows the Filipino language (mostly Tagalog),
please help translate PC-BSD to the Filipino language.

What if I am not able to translate a technical word where my dialect is not
able to translate, what will I do?