[PC-BSD Translations] Suggestion: PC-BSD website need more language translation

Xavier Alvelo bebuxe90 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 23:11:12 PDT 2012

What other languages do you want to add? The reason those languages do
not exist is because there is no one that knows the language that
wants to translate it. If so, they would come to this mailing list and
ask to add that language for them to make changes in the new pootle
language group.

Do you know any other languages that you like to translate?

PS
   All I know is english, spanish, and latin. But my interest died in
pcbsd later on after i touched freebsd. why I am less committed to the
group, and my work schedules. Ciao!