[PC-BSD Translations] Suggestion: PC-BSD website need more language translation

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Sun May 13 20:37:46 PDT 2012

Thank you very much Tigersharke for adding the wiki and the handbook.
Yes our web publishing resources (the pcbsd.org website, wiki, the
handbook, etc) needs more language translations to cater more users around
the world

Thank very much Anne-Gaelle!
Now we have a start. Anne-Gaelle will do the French translations.

Translated web pages will let the users feel more at home in their own
language. Its a culture thing.

PC-BSD will be their new home.

To PC-BSD Translation Team: You can do this!