[PC-BSD Translations] Wrong character set or font during PC-BSD installation

Leslie leslie.translate at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 9 07:43:22 PDT 2012

Hello,

During the installation of PC-BSD (9-STABLE-20120505 testing snapshot) to check the translations, I've found some errors:
1. If you press "Customize" On the desktop selection screen, a window opens with title "Form". It should have a real title.
2. On Language Selection Screen if I choose "magyar" (Hungarian; my mother language), some of the Hungarian accented characters will be missing (squares appear instead) from the installation screens. I think the character set or font is wrong. The missing characters are "Ő", "Ű" etc.
Please take a look at the attached screenshots.

Horváth, László.