[PC-BSD Translations] untranslatable words in source code
wwycheuk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 21:07:54 PST 2012
Hi! There are still some translation problems in RC3:
In the 'System Selection' page:
* 'FreeBSD Server' (one of the selection)
* the description texts of FreeBSD Server, GNOME, LXDE, etc. They are
translatable in pootle but the translated texts are not shown.
* under customization, the name ('Desktops', 'Development',
'Hardware-Drivers', etc.) and their descriptions
In the disk selection page:
* 'The disk will be setup with the following configuration:' is not
* The labels before each setting values such as 'Partition:' (and the 'ALL'
label after the partition name such as 'ada0(ALL)', 'FileSystem:', 'Size:'
and 'Mount:' are not translated
* After using customization, the '< Back', 'Next >', 'Finish' and 'Cancel'
button are not translated
Oddly, the first and second items above become translated after
* After customization and pressing 'Next', the Chinese characters in the
title bar of 'Start the installation now?' dialog appear as boxes. All
Chinese characters before that displays correctly. Also the 'Yes' and 'No'
buttons here are not translated.
In fact there are still some strings not translated, but I leave them for
now since they should not leave users frustrated even not translated, and
we can focus on the problems above first.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Translations