[PC-BSD Translations] 9.1 Guide is ready to be translated

Ahmad Arafat Abdullah trunasuci at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 02:18:51 PST 2012

Hi Dru;

I'm going to start soon translation of Malay, so long stuck due to quite
busy and lack manpower. Will keep update you when i'm going to continue
again

TQ

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 11:18 PM, Dru Lavigne <dru.lavigne at att.net> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> If you are interested in translating the 9.1 Handbook into your native
> language, ping me on list for the OpenOffice source file so that others can
> see that a translation will be occuring. Note that this document is 308
> pages long.
>
> I will be sending this file to the following people as they have already
> requested it. If you wish to help them out with that language, contact them
> directly to coordinate with them how to divide up the work of the
> translation (e.g. one translates, one reviews, or chapters are divvied up
> for translation).
>
> Daniel Ylitalo       daniel at blodan.se       Swedish
>
> 蒙易                  efreeking at gmail.com    Chinese
>
> Muhammadreza Haghiri haghiri75 at gmail.com    Farsi
>
> When translating, the graphics are not included in the source file so you
> will not see them. Please keep the same formatting (bold, italic, code
> blocks, and headings) so that all translations have the same look. When you
> are finished the translation, send me back the translated OpenOffice file
> and we will convert it for you into PDF, HTML, and EPUB formats and
> announce their availability on the blog and our other social media sites.
> Please include the names of the translators so that they can be included in
> the Preface of that translation.
>
> If a translated version is supported by Kindle, we can also make that
> version available for purchase with any proceeds going back to the PC-BSD
> project.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dru

$ uname -a
NetBSD  5.0.2 NetBSD 5.0.2 (GENERIC) #0: Sat Feb  6 17:53:27 UTC 2010
builds at b7.netbsd.org:/home/builds/ab/netbsd-5-0-2-RELEASE/i386/201002061851Z-obj/home/builds/ab/netbsd-5-0-2-RELEASE/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC
i386