[PC-BSD Translations] Users Handbook in Italian

Dru Lavigne dru.lavigne at att.net
Tue Aug 21 06:27:27 PDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[PC-BSD Translations] Users Handbook in Italian
Date: 	Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:38:13 +0200
From: 	Alessandro Pinucci <superpinu at gmail.com>
To: 	translations at lists.pcbsd.org

Hi everybody!
I saw that there aren't Italian versions of the PC-BSD Users Handbook, so I want to translate it.
I only have to download the pdf/html/epub from this page or I need more?
http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/PC-BSD_Users_Handbook#Become_a_Translator

---

Hello Alessandro,

I can send you the source .odt file and instructions.

Are you interested in translating the 9.0 Handbook or the upcoming 9.1 Handbook which is due to be published in the next few weeks? If you prefer the 9.1 Handbook, it should be frozen and ready for translators in the about 3-4 weeks.

Cheers,

Dru