[PC-BSD Translations] pbimeta.po

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Thu Apr 12 07:29:50 PDT 2012

On 04/12/2012 10:15, Leslie wrote:
> Still not good.
> Now it contains both the good and the wrong messages.
>
> For example:
>
> msgid "Akonadi - The PIM Storage Service      * Common PIM data cache o Type agnostic design

> msgid "Akonadi - The PIM Storage Service<br>* Common PIM data cache<br>o Type agnostic design
>

> Horváth, László.

Well, the 1st option is the original, the 2nd option is the error, and
the 3rd option is the one that you will want to keep (<br>* or <br>o for
the list entries). I am not sure if there is an easy fix for this or
not, but I will talk to Kris about it and see what we can do. In the
meantime, I would just remove the first two entries and keep the correct
one (the 3rd).

~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems