[PC-BSD Translations] pbimeta.po

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Thu Apr 12 05:02:00 PDT 2012

On 04/12/2012 05:57, Leslie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone tell me please, what happened to the 'pbimeta.po' file some days ago?
> The original messages are filled with "<br>*" and things like that, and therefore the file size is greatly increased too.
>

> Thanks.
>
> Horváth, László - Hungarian translation

Sorry about that...
We were attempting to "automatically" fix the display for lists of
features within PBI descriptions by adding the html "line break" code
(<br>) before the list entries ( " * " or " o ") and it got out of hand.
The file was returned to the original version (with a few carefully
inserted fixes) ~24 hours ago though, so you might want to check it
again to make sure that the file is back to normal. If it is not, just
give the server a bit more time to synchronize with our repo and it
should all be back to normal soon.

~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems