[PC-BSD Translations] pcbsd9 beta2 french is not complete

william opensource4you william.os4y at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:04:24 PDT 2011

Just to inform that different translation changes I've checked within
the PCBSD9-Beta2 are not correct.

It sounds that the french text present in pootle is not the one
present in PCBSD9-beta2.

Based on my last post on this mailing list I was thinking that we
could got translation changes within Beta releases.
But I'm maybe wrong.

To be more precise, I've checked the The installation program, the
network configuration program, pc-bsd welcome, change user.
None of them have received all the changes I've posted in pootle.

William