[PC-BSD Translations] Wrong numeration and a issues

incarus6 incarus6 at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 1 04:02:17 PDT 2011


Hello,

I got a few issues which makes work harder:

- All strings in the German translation of the SysInstaller.po file are
completly wrong numbered (see:
http://pootle.pcbsd.org/de/pcbsd/SysInstaller.po/translate/?unitstates=fuzzy%2Cuntranslated).
I can not figure out the reason of that issue, I donwloaded the
original
file and compared it to another file, no luck - a reupload _could_ help but
I'm not familiar with that.
That issue is also causing that some strings are not selectable so if you
click on the link it is leading you to any page instead of the remaining
fuzzy and untranslated words.

- the second issue is that you can neither accept nor reject suggestions

I just realised that two issues I reported earlier (
http://pootle.pcbsd.org/contact/ ) seems to be fixed.
http://lists.pcbsd.org/pipermail/translations/2011-July/000322.html seems to
be related with the first issue.
This is the first time I use a mailing list, please have regard for any
mistakes I made ;)

Regards
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.pcbsd.org/pipermail/translations/attachments/20110901/7d409966/attachment.html>


More information about the Translations mailing list