[PC-BSD Translations] Pootle back

Hugh boxxxxxoq at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:35:03 PST 2011

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 4:23 AM, Hugh <boxxxxxoq at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Kris,
>
> Thanks for all the great efforts.
>
> But the Simplified Chinese portal seems to have lost all the
> translations I've submitted. Oddly enough is that my submission count
> is correct there.
>
> Before the accident, I've finished all the translations except
> 'pbimeta.po' one. Now it is back to the state I was joining
> pootle.pcbsd.org.
>
> Could you please double check?

Heads up! ;-)

As repeated before, the Chinese translation is not the latest one. If
the recover is perfect, for Simplified Chinese section(zh_CN), there
should only be 'pbimeta' with a few more than 30,000 untranslated, but
currently it lost much of my contribution.

Will there be any extra efforts on recovery? Or do we have to move
forward basing on the current state?

Please let me know, Josh.

And Happy Thanksgiving and the coming Christmas Day, list. ;-)

--
Hugh