[PC-BSD Translations] Pootle issues perhaps resolved

Hugh boxxxxxoq at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 00:22:58 PST 2011

Sorry if I have repeated this too many times and bored you.

As of writing this message, the Simplified
Chinese(http://pootle.pcbsd.org/zh_CN/pcbsd/) translation is still
missing my contributions.

If it recovered sound and good, there should only be 'pbimeta.po' with
a few more than thirty thousand some strings untranslated while all
the rest has been completed. The current state I am seeing is that I
have lost all those translated work I have made.

Highly appreciate if anybody can double check this.

--
Hugh