[PC-BSD Translations] Pootle issues perhaps resolved

Xavier Alvelo bebuxe90 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 21:14:33 PST 2011

I want to guess that the error was that the files where started by
having the UTF-8 byte header, and where written in UTF-32, and thus
"corrupted" the rest of the files. What I mean by that, that there was
no EOF read, and so the main first file, when read, kept looking in
the other files' bytes. This could have been replicated with the
multiple entries on each file.

But again, I know little of pootle to know if it filters things like
these. If it doesn't filter, find out why http POST allowed such a
thing.