[PC-BSD Translations] Pootle issues perhaps resolved

incarus6 incarus6 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 17 07:15:44 PST 2011

Thanks for trying to fix these issues.
I checked the German translation, as far as I can say, the following is
still not working:

1. desktopschema.po is empty
http://pootle.pcbsd.org/de/pcbsd/desktopschema.po/translate/
2. I can not remove the quality check / "remove quality check" button
doesn't work
3. buttons "accept suggestion" and "reject suggestion" still not working