[PC-BSD Translations] Pootle issues perhaps resolved

Hakisho Nukama nukama at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 17 03:11:00 PST 2011

2011/11/17 Josh Paetzel <josh at tcbug.org>:
> Heya everyone,
> For starters I would like to thank everyone for their efforts and hard
> work in translating PCBSD.  I apologize that the system for doing that
> has been unreliable as of late, resulting in lost work and duplication
> of effort.
> I believe that the issues that have been causing corruption of the
> translations have been resolved, and I have reloaded pootle with the
> latest translated files that I have on disk.  This has caused a
> reindexing so many of the links that were posted to this mailing list no
> longer work.  Can everyone who has posted check out the state of the
> system and report back how things look?
> For the moment everything is read/write but I'd ask everyone to refrain
> from doing any translating work until we give the green light, as if I
> have to try and reload again I'd rather not have to deal with merging
> data in.
> --
> Thanks,
> Josh Paetzel

thanks for all the work on the translation system.
It seems, that major problems have been resolved.

But there are still some issues:
Some straying directory structure at:

CrashHandler.po seems to be defect in nearly any language:

I've no Korean fonts installed to check this translation set.
"잠시 기다려주십시오..."
Is there a Korean font than can be included into base-I18N?

Best Regards,
Hakisho Nukama