[PC-BSD Translations] Pootle issues perhaps resolved

Josh Paetzel josh at tcbug.org
Wed Nov 16 22:49:26 PST 2011

Heya everyone,

For starters I would like to thank everyone for their efforts and hard
work in translating PCBSD.  I apologize that the system for doing that
has been unreliable as of late, resulting in lost work and duplication
of effort.

I believe that the issues that have been causing corruption of the
translations have been resolved, and I have reloaded pootle with the
latest translated files that I have on disk.  This has caused a
reindexing so many of the links that were posted to this mailing list no
longer work.  Can everyone who has posted check out the state of the
system and report back how things look?

For the moment everything is read/write but I'd ask everyone to refrain
from doing any translating work until we give the green light, as if I
have to try and reload again I'd rather not have to deal with merging
data in.

--
Thanks,

Josh Paetzel