[PC-BSD Translations] Pootle back

incarus6 incarus6 at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 16 12:48:34 PST 2011

I tried to correct some strings in the German translation.
Only one file is left with wrong umlauts, it would be hard to fix all those
manually:
desktopschema.po
see http://pootle.pcbsd.org/de/pcbsd/translate.html?unit=96464
Hope you find a faster way.
Also the download link to that file isn't working (it says: Error: Ascii):
http://pootle.pcbsd.org/de/pcbsd/desktopschema.po/download/

Btw, the buttons for removing the quality check and the buttons for
accepting and declining suggestions are still functionless, should I open a
new posting for that?