[PC-BSD Translations] Pootle back

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Wed Nov 16 12:46:53 PST 2011

On 11/16/2011 15:23, Hugh wrote:
> Hi Kris,
>
> Thanks for all the great efforts.
>
> But the Simplified Chinese portal seems to have lost all the
> translations I've submitted. Oddly enough is that my submission count
> is correct there.
>
> Before the accident, I've finished all the translations except
> 'pbimeta.po' one. Now it is back to the state I was joining
> pootle.pcbsd.org.
>
> Could you please double check?

Our sys-admin josh will be checking the system tonight and clearing some
corrupt database stuff. Once that's done we'll reimport from disk and
hopefully everything will be back. (For future reference, it will be
writing any saved strings immediately to disk, so we don't have to worry
about loosing data again)