[PC-BSD Translations] Pootle back

incarus6 incarus6 at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:41:01 PST 2011

I can confirm that some files aren't working yet.
But only a few files seems to be affected, always the whole file and not
specific strings.
In the German translation the following files seems to be affected:

CrashHandler.po
desktopschema.po
kcmUML.po

(Maybe someone tried to correct the broken strings in those files and
changed the umlauts while he was using the wrong encoding, which aren't
working anymore after you made the changes, Kris,
but that doesn't explain why the whole file is affected.)