[PC-BSD Translations] Pootle back

Hakisho Nukama nukama at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:22:03 PST 2011

2011/11/16 Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.org>:

> Translators,
>
> Pootle is now back online. I've made some changes to not use the caching
> backend which keeps getting corrupt for whatever reason. When you make
> changes it should be synced to the files immediately, and put into SVN
> within 24 hours.
>
> --
> Kris Moore
> PC-BSD Software
> iXsystems

New umlauts are displayed correctly.
http://pootle.pcbsd.org/de/pcbsd/UpdateGui.po/translate/?unit=160871
"Verfügbare Aktualisierungen"

Whereas some old umlauts are displayed wrong:
http://pootle.pcbsd.org/de/pcbsd/desktopschema.po/translate/?unit=75796
"Zeige Gerätestatus, Tintenfüllstand und führe Wartungen aus."

Some of the older ones are displayed correctly (or have the been
corrected by someone?):
http://pootle.pcbsd.org/de/pcbsd/ethernetconfig.po/translate/?unit=11777
"Dieses Netzwer&kgerät deaktivieren"
http://pootle.pcbsd.org/fr_CA/pcbsd/ethernetconfig.po/translate/?unit=125806
"&Désactiver ce périphérique réseau"

Whats the favored procedure? Should we go over these files again and
correct these errors by hand, or is there a better solution at hand
(a.k.a. sed-ninja)?

Best Regards,
Hakisho Nukama