[PC-BSD Translations] Unable to register to translation website

Janik Galasso janik at hikarihq.com
Tue Jun 14 13:08:52 PDT 2011

A while ago I tried to register as D4rkSilver to help translate PC BSD
in french, but I got this error message:

>Server Error
>An error has occurred. Thank you for your patience.
>Error accessing None, Filesystem sent error: Connection refused

I didn't get any confirmation emails and when I tried to register again
thinking that it failed, it told me that D4rkSilver was already used

I tried a couples of times later with different name but it never

I was wondering if anyone could help me to activate my D4rkSilver