[PC-BSD Translations] Pottle entry

Xavier Alvelo bebuxe90 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 13:21:38 PDT 2011

For the pbimeta.po entry 30 it says,

Bazaar-NG is a distributed version control system from Canonical.
Bazaar-NG allows you to keep old versions of files and directories
(usually source code), keep a log of who, when, and why changes
occurred, etc., like SVN, CVS, or RCS. Bazaar-NG is distributed, which
gives it significant advantages and some disadvantages compared to SVN
and CVS. The bzr implementation is the next Bazaar version from
Canonical called Bazaar-NG.

Should the last sentence, "Bazaar-NG is distributed, which ... ", be
"Bazaar-NG's design is distributed, which ..."

Do we have an english pootle entry to edit that phrase that spreads
across all the languages? I ask for other entry mistakes.