[PC-BSD Translations] Issue with Dutch -> pcbsd -> SysInstaller.po

nr10232 at poczta.onet.pl nr10232 at poczta.onet.pl
Wed Jul 6 08:53:07 PDT 2011

I have got that error on Polish version of Sysinstaller.po ( 8 words ).
regards,
krzysiek

W dniu 2011-07-02 18:30:15 użytkownik Michael <michael at uitveenendaal.nl> napisał:
Hello,
There seems to be some issue with the Dutch version of SysInstaller.po file in Pootle.
Looking at the "Overview" I see in "Summary"-column that "12 words need attention". When I follow that link I end up in the SysInstaller.po file however, no textbox is available to translate those last 12 words.
I checked the file in Trac and it appears to be ok (meaning: there are still entries with status "untranslated" and the xml appears to be well-formed).
These entries show up in Pootle as well but clicking on the number in front of an untranslated string results in the same behaviour: no textbox to put the translation in.
Any idea's on what might be wrong?
Thanks so much!
Stoffel