[PC-BSD Translations] 8.2 version of Handbook is ready for translating

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 26 06:36:37 PST 2011

The OpenOffice document was just a temporary method for the 8.2 Handbook as the wiki was not ready yet for translations. So, pretty inconvenient for everyone involved, but better than no chance to make translations. We expect the wiki translation extension as well as the wiki PDF generation extension to be ready for use in the next month or so. I'll definitely submit a post here once they are ready for testing as I'm sure it will take us a bit of a learning period to learn how to use these extensions.

Cheers,

Dru