[PC-BSD Translations] 8.2 version of Handbook is ready for translating

tri ms makan.aja at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 01:53:15 PST 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Sam Lin <semin2006 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dru -
>
> Any plan to make a LaTeX version of the handbook in future? The size
> and length of the OO.o version has had a huge impact on my computer's
> performance, and also I think I've bitten by some bugs in OO.o which
> have made my progress even slower.
>
> Also would it be better to displace all screenshots in the handbook
> into a localised version wherever applicable?
>
> Regards,
> Sam

i also having performance issue when editing the handbook while my pc
connected to internet.
it because all screenshot is not embedded to the document.

so i set proxy on my libreoffice to localhost.
all screenshot are gone and i can edit the handbook without any problem

;)

--
Regards,
Tri M S

ecosia.org -- the eco friendly search engine