[PC-BSD Translations] 8.2 version of Handbook is ready for translating

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 20:33:27 PST 2011

Hi Dru -

Any plan to make a LaTeX version of the handbook in future? The size
and length of the OO.o version has had a huge impact on my computer's
performance, and also I think I've bitten by some bugs in OO.o which
have made my progress even slower.

Also would it be better to displace all screenshots in the handbook
into a localised version wherever applicable?

Regards,
Sam