[PC-BSD Translations] 8.2 version of Handbook is ready for translating

Xavier Alvelo bebuxe90 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 18:06:58 PST 2011

Gon, I will be helping you out in the spanish trans, post it in our
forum section, so that others can know and have access to it. I wonder
if it will be better to separate our work somehow. Maybe make a cvs
server? Or use/make a wiki page for the spanish trans to divide, and
discuss in some things for it(after we are done we can delete stuff).
I manage also to bring in a spanish professor to translate (truly
awesome), hopefully she will come an help. (she does legal stuff as
well).

Also I might be busy, 'cause the semester just started, so homework
will keep me busy. But I think the wiki for everything will be fine
(even making a temporal spanish standard for phrase and idioms in
computer technology jargon until the royal academi in spain decides to
adopt our terms... (like parsing..., "analizar?")).