[PC-BSD Translations] Software Manager: string "Installed Software" commonly used in tab and caption

Yamashiro, Jun yamajun at ofug.net
Thu Jan 13 12:26:57 PST 2011

Hello all,

I translating PC-BSD to Japanese.  I have a problem about
"Installed Software" text in SoftwareManager.

In Japanese translator should append '&' charactor for keyboard shortcut
into menu indexes, buttons checkboxes, and tabs.
example:
File (or &File) -> Japanese text(&F)

But, "Installed Software" commonly used for name of tab and caption.
I cannot append '&' to "Installed Software" tab.
(If I append '&', show '&' on screen)

Solution:
Change tab name "Installed Software" to "&Installed Software".
I attached patch.

P.S.
Sorry for all transtators: Please translate one more string.

Yamashiro, Jun			Email: yamajun at ofug.net
Okinawa FreeBSD Users Group