[PC-BSD Translations] 8.2 Strings Updated

Josh Paetzel josh at tcbug.org
Tue Jan 4 17:49:18 PST 2011

On Tuesday, January 04, 2011 02:12:05 pm Henrik Eismark wrote:
> I appreciate everybody's free, voluntary and unpaid contribution as my own,
> but there is only so much time anyone can free from other free translation
> efforts of other historical texts, so time for documentation my error
> reports is extremely limited. Particularly if it is a former error
> reoccurring, which I suspect.
>
> This pertains to the Danish translation and the increasingly endless rows
> of new phrses of empty spaces is just crazy. No-one has time for this. I
> see they are auto-generated.
>
> Will it really be hard to auto delete multiple spaces into one space?
>
> The ms issue was solved in a previous encounter. We have to move forward,
> not backwards.
>
> Someone has to make an effort somewhere.
>
> Thank you for your free, voluntary contribution and pardon my English which
> is a second language to me.

First off, thank you for your efforts and contributions.  They are greatly
appreciated.  I'm unsure of the issue you are experiencing.  It sounds
incredibly frustrating, and I'm certain that there is a solution to it that
will keep you doing translation work and not silly monkey work like formatting
whitespace.

Can you email me a specific URL or workflow that will demonstrate the problem
to me.  I'll attempt to figure out what is going on and resolve the problem.

--
Thanks,

Josh Paetzel