[PC-BSD Translations] 8.2 Strings Updated

Henrik Eismark h.eismark at privat.dk
Tue Jan 4 12:12:05 PST 2011

I appreciate everybody's free, voluntary and unpaid contribution as my own, but there is only so much time anyone can free from other free translation efforts of other historical texts, so time for documentation my error reports is extremely limited. Particularly if it is a former error reoccurring, which I suspect.

This pertains to the Danish translation and the increasingly endless rows of new phrses of empty spaces is just crazy. No-one has time for this. I see they are auto-generated.

Will it really be hard to auto delete multiple spaces into one space?

The ms issue was solved in a previous encounter. We have to move forward, not backwards.

Someone has to make an effort somewhere.

Thank you for your free, voluntary contribution and pardon my English which is a second language to me.

Henrik Eismark via TDC mail <h.eismark at privat.dk>