[PC-BSD Translations] Pootle server unstable?

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 00:57:14 PST 2011

Hi everyone.

When I was translating some strings for Chinese (Taiwan) on pootle tonight
the pootle server kept showing the following error screen when I click on
the "submit" icon for each item:

========= From here ============

Server Error

An error has occurred. Thank you for your patience.

'pounit' object has no attribute 'index'

But then I undo once and then re-submit for the item it seems submitted
with no problem. Then the same error screen shows up again for the next
submission, and then again undo and resubmission works again.

Any clue what's happening here?

Regards,
Sam