[PC-BSD Translations] Strange happenings in the translation text

Henrik Eismark h.eismark at privat.dk
Wed Sep 29 10:23:19 PDT 2010

Hi Kris

It happens on some and is consistent on those. Everyother refresh shifts
between completed and the same number missing like
http://pootle2.pcbsd.org/da/pcbsd/SoundError.po

There also seem to be some inconsistency when using the 'Review' menu
point as it reports ghost errors. Something seems to change the edited
text.

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 host erros13:13:32 -0400
Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.org> wrote:

Med venlig hilsen

Henrik Eismark
Ryetvej 19
3500 Værløse

Join http://folding.stanford.edu/ og hjælp lægevidenskaben, mens din PC
intet laver

Tag en kold Microsoft-tyrker:
Google Chrome Browser
Claws Email
Gnumeric Regneark
AbiWord Tekstbehandling
Kan du nøjes med PC-BSD eller PCLinux OS i stedet for Microsoft's
Sherif of Nottingham-produker?