[PC-BSD Translations] New pootle instance ready for testing

Henrik Eismark h.eismark at privat.dk
Tue Oct 5 11:56:17 PDT 2010

Thanks for your fine work. It must have been difficult to find the errors.

another thing I wonder about is why it is necessary to translate the same
words several times even in the same file, like weekdays.

I would have thought the use of defined variables would reduce this need and
the size of the files.

I know it is out of your reach, but clearly hours are wasted on re-translating
duplicate words.

Any find & replace in the developer environment?