[PC-BSD Translations] 8.1 Notification

R O D R I G O . . M A Z A K uzbirglones at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 12:16:01 PDT 2010

Phew! pt_BR Finished for today. Unfortunately it's 99,9%, 'cause I didn't
manage to translate ONE DAMN STRING... please keep me informed about new
strings added to the pootle... I hope I've helped the community. I'm really
an enthusiastic of PC-BSD, but just didn't manage to have it running on my
PC, due to "space limitations". But, with a new HD, hopefully a 1TB, things
are to change.

Thanks for now.
See ya!
Rodrigo

2010/6/11 Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.org>

> On 06/11/2010 13:29, R O D R I G O . . M A Z A K wrote:
>
>> Hi Kris.
>>
>> After a long time without activities, I've decided to retake my "duty" as
>> a PC-BSD pt_BR translator. I'm just about to buy a new HD, so pretty soon
>> I'll be running PCBSD at my home PC.
>>
>> Cheers to all PC-BSD "workers" =P
>> Rodrigo
>>

> Glad to have you back! The pt_BR translation is at 73% now, so if you can
> get it wrapped up, I'll be glad to include it in the 8.1 release :)
>

> --
> Kris Moore
> PC-BSD Software
> iXsystems

Favor levar em conta o meio-ambiente antes de imprimir este e-mail ^.^