[PC-BSD Translations] 8.1 Notification

Robert Antoni robert.buj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 08:56:17 PDT 2010

Hi Kris,

I have finished catalan translation. Further more, I have created a Google
group where users can send us translation mistakes or improvements to fix.
The group intends to connect users with translators. All catalan translators
are welcomed to become members/Administrators.

http://groups.google.com/group/pcbsd-catala?hl=ca

Regards,

Robert

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.org> wrote:

> Translators,
>
> Just a heads up, that we are going to be starting the 8.1 RC1 builds in the
> next few days, and the strings are now frozen. If you have any translation
> work left for your locale, please try to have it finished up in the next
> couple of weeks (before July 1st) in order for it to make it into
> 8.1-Release.
>
> Thanks for your help in localizing PC-BSD!
>
> --
> Kris Moore
> PC-BSD Software
> iXsystems

FQN: Robert Antoni Buj Gelonch
AKA: Robert Buj

Advanced-level training cycle (ca: CFGS) in computer software engineering
(ca: DAI) - les Heures, technical academy (SPA)
Computer Science Engineer - University of Lleida (UDL), Lleida (SPA)
Training course in Handel-C & DK design suite - Celoxica Ltd., Abington (UK)
Training course in Xilinx EDK & Microblaze - Autonomous University of Madrid
(UAM), Madrid (SPA)
Postgraduate Master's degree in .NET Solutions - Open University of
Catalonia (UOC), Barcelona (SPA)
Postgraduate Master's degree in FOSS (Free and open source software)
(upcoming) - Open University of Catalonia (UOC), Barcelona (SPA)

ca: M'agradaria millorar el món, però Déu no em dóna el codi font!
de: Ich würde gern die Welt verbessern, doch Gott gibt mir den Quellcode
nicht!
en: I would like to improve the world, but God didn't give me the source
code!
es: Me gustaría mejorar el mundo, pero Dios no me da el código fuente!

gpg fingerprint = 0800 D37B C187 CC6E 9D0C 0AF4 265D 0096 AC78 6412