[PC-BSD Translations] Pootle 2 Online, and Interface Frozen for 8.0

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Jan 7 10:56:49 PST 2010

Translators,

Thanks for your patience, as some of you have noticed, our Pootle
interface has been upgraded to 2.0, and seems to be working much more
smoothly:

http://pootle2.pcbsd.org/

Please feel free to check it out, and report any problems with the new
site back to the list.

Also, we are freezing the interface for 8.0 now in preperation for
8.0-RC and then -release. Please check your language and ensure that it
is 100% translated as soon as possible. For this release, we will be
removing from the system installer the option to select languages which
aren't at least 95% finished at launch time, since its unfair to users
to select a locale / language, only to find it isn't really supported.

Thanks, and looking forward to improving the state on i18n on PC-BSD :)

http://www.pcbsd.com