[PC-BSD Translations] Translation Deadline

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Fri Feb 5 06:37:49 PST 2010

Translators,

Thank you so much for your hard work to get all those strings updated
for PC-BSD 8.0. I'm trying them out here, and they seem to be working
quite nicely now :)

Just a heads up that we'll need any remaining work to be finished by
this next Monday the 7th in order to make it into 8.0-Release. Languages
which aren't at least 95% complete won't be selectable as an option in
our installer, in order to make sure we have a consistent user
experience. (You'll still be able to manually change to any language
post-install of course)

Thank you so much again, keep up the good work!

http://www.pcbsd.com