[PC-BSD Translations] Updates to Pootle & Subversion

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Oct 27 12:33:33 PST 2009

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009, R O D R I G O . . M A Z A K wrote:

> hi... last friday i just translated all the brazilian portuguese strings in pootle... and what a susprise today, as I logged in and none
> of my translations were there... what happened?Rodrigo

I'm not sure what exactly would have caused that, I'm seeing other translations get updated just fine here.

Try this, go ahead and translate just a few strings tonight, then wait 24 hours or so, do they dissapear or
stay in pootle?

If they get imported properly, we should see them get committed into SVN at 2AM PST.